lundi 26 février 2007

Who wants to Help ?

From: sarah agip mrssarah0000006@hotmail.com
Dimanche, 25 Février 2007, 21h37mn 34s

Dear Sir,

Assalamualaikum,

In the name of Allah the Beneficent; the Merciful,the Master of the dayof Judgments, I greet you in the Name of Allah, the Beneficent, theMerciful To whom All the Praise (HQ; 31:26; 17:111); and the mostBeautiful Names (HQ: 7:180; 17:110; 20:8; 59:24) belongs.

I come to you with a sincere heart believing in Almighty Allah that you will consider my plight and come to help and also benefit from me.

I am Mrs Sarah Agip from Poland, a devoted Muslim, I am married to Mr.Jozef Agip who worked with Kuwait Embassy in the United Kingdom for nine years before he died in the year 2003.
We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were devoted Muslim . Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $5.5Million with a finance company in the United Kingdom. Presently this money is still in the custody of the finance company in United Kingdom. Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Three months due to cancer problem.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to building of (Magnificent mosque where people will gather to save Almighty Allah) , organization or any good person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein; or good person that will use this fund for orphanages, widows, people with HIV/ AIDS propagating the word of Allah and to endeavor that the house of Allah is maintained.

The Koran made us to understand that "Blessed is the hand that giveth" l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Muslim not even good at all because they are the one that killed my husband in order to have all my late husband's properties, as a matter of fact, I don't want my late husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers.

I don't want them to know about this development. With Allah all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank in United Kingdom . I will also issue you an authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the follow Muslim brothers or the organization to always pray for me because the Allah is my shepherd.

My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Muslim Mother. Whoever that wants to serve the Allah must serve him in Spirit and Truth.

Please always be prayerful all through your life. Contact me on the this email address at: mrssarah0000006@hotmail.com and any delay in your reply Will give me room in sourcing another church, organization or good person for this same purpose.Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I StatedTherein.

Hoping to receive your response immediately.
May The Almighty Allah bless you..l remain yours sister .
Mrs Sarah Agip,

Aucun commentaire:

Subscribe to Divagations Blog Flux Directory

Rechercher dans mes Blogs

meilleur site www.meilleurduweb.com : Annuaire des meilleurs sites Web.
Petites annonces gratuitesCe site est listé dans la catégorie Internet : Pages personnelles Dictionnaire du Net
Référencé par Blogtrafic